RE: Congrats John Kelly!

To: "'Arie Villasol'" <avillasol@primo.com>,
Subject: RE: Congrats John Kelly!
From: "Kelly, Katie" <kkelly@spss.com>
Date: Fri, 21 Jan 2000 12:01:26 -0800
Actually, just as a side bar, Pat Kelly has been a member longer, but SCCA
does this little thing which is when you have your little couple membership,
they only count one person. So, all the little toys and goodies have all
gone to my father, when SHE'S the one who dragged him into all this!

Things you notice when you're a girl.

Katie