Congrats John Kelly!

To: "John F. Kelly Jr." <76067.1750@compuserve.com>,
Subject: Congrats John Kelly!
From: "Arie Villasol" <avillasol@primo.com>
Date: Fri, 21 Jan 2000 11:27:00 +0000
I was reading my SportsCar last night and saw John F. Kelly Jr. on the list
of 30th Anniversay Members of SCCA!  That's quite impressive and I hope I
can make that list eventually.  I'm at 4 now.

Any other long-timers on the list or in our area??  At how many years?  Just
curious - and it's Friday!!  Party time tomorrow night!!

Arie