RE: Congrats John Kelly!

To: "Kelly, Katie" <kkelly@spss.com>, ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Congrats John Kelly!
From: Scot Zediker <mx5_1991@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 21 Jan 2000 18:01:55 -0800 (PST)
I've never had sake, so I don't know personally.  But
I have had both ale and Chianti, and they're wonderful
when done right.  (I've stopped talking cars at this
point; you can tune out now if you wish ;)

Obligatory autox content:  I'M DYING FOR AN EVENT!!!!
I have to miss the practice event since my sister's
wedding falls on the same weekend, and I'm just not
sure I'll be able to hold up until March even with a
track event between now and then.

Once again, see you at the banquet!

Scot

--- "Kelly, Katie" <kkelly@spss.com> wrote: