RE: Congrats John Kelly!

To: "Kelly, Katie" <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Congrats John Kelly!
From: "John F. Kelly Jr." <76067.1750@compuserve.com>
Date: Fri, 21 Jan 2000 22:22:58 -0500

Message text written by "Kelly, Katie"

"
Actually, just as a side bar, Pat Kelly has been a member longer, but SCCA
does this little thing which is when you have your little couple
membership,
they only count one person."

True my darlin' daughter but I initially joined SCCA in 1962 and again in
1963 before I went on hiatus until becoming a spouse member in 1968. (I was
a starving college student in the middle '60s.) Under SCCA policy, I can
pay the dues for those in-between years. That means I celebrate 30 years of
membership in 2000 and, if I pay the missing dues at the CURRENT price, I
can celebrate 40 years of membership in 2003.

--John Kelly