RE: [evolution-disc.] Ft Myers protests

To: Eric Salem <ebsalem1@cox.net>, evolution-discussions@yahoogroups.com,
Subject: RE: [evolution-disc.] Ft Myers protests
From: "Madurski, Ronald M" <ronald.m.madurski@lmco.com>
Date: Tue, 21 Feb 2006 10:12:49 -0500
> It's called racing. It's not cheap. It's not easy. It's not safe.

No, it is specifically NOT called racing for several reasons.

> Don't get me started about why stock classes below DS even exist....
> 'cause
> they shouldn't! You do not have a God given right to Solo the family
> Taurus.

Everyone is entitled to their opinion, no matter how ignorant/arrogant
it may be.  A large percentage of people (myself included) got started
in this sport because there is a place for everyone(everycar) to play.
It may not be a God given right, but it certainly is a Rules given
right.

If you (or anyone else) doesn't like it go somewhere else or start your
own organization.

Ron Madurski
Lockheed Martin Technology Services
Systems Engineering Manager