Re: tow vehicle question

To: "Scott M. Stone" <sstone@foo3.com>,
Subject: Re: tow vehicle question
From: "Patrick Washburn" <washburn@dwave.net>
Date: Thu, 6 Mar 2003 08:11:35 -0600
Kevin and Scott, I use my 4wd Durango plenty up here in snow country.  In
the Durango, it says "Part Time" in any of the true 4WD modes.  Yes, there
are 2 ranges, High and Low 2WD and High and Low 4WD.  Mine is equiped with
4WD only.  If you are equipped with a full time *All* Wheel Drive system,
which was an option, it will say "AWD" or "All Wheel Drive", not "4WD".

If all else fails, RTFM.  :)

> i'm not really sure on this - but when i put the thing in the 4L position,
> the "4WD PART TIME" light comes on, not the "4WD FULL TIME" light.

Patrick Washburn
C-Tech Trailer Cabinets
Designed for the Racer
Wausau, WI