Re: Updated Shock Rule Proposal

To: "Patrick Washburn" <washburn@dwave.net>, <Stlandstra@aol.com>,
Subject: Re: Updated Shock Rule Proposal
From: "Rick Cone aka ConeKiller" <rickcone@bellsouth.net>
Date: Thu, 20 Jun 2002 20:51:07 -0400
So adjusting gas pressure, allows you to 'shift' your compression range. So
you can have your ranges high for dry conditions and then let gas out for
rain?

I would say this is a third adjustment.  At least an adjustment not
available to shocks that don't have this 'feature'.

And is fast and slow compression changed linearly with gas pressure?  If
not, then its a third adjustment.

But if the SEB blessed it then, that's fine....