Re: New CHP Camaros

To: "Rick Brown" <free2000@quixnet.net>
Subject: Re: New CHP Camaros
From: Ian McCloghrie <ian@codrus.com>
Date: Mon, 17 Jun 2002 16:48:17 -0700
On Jun 17, 2002 "Rick Brown" wrote:
> down, which is best done by high visability.  This shows they are more
> interested in catching and punishing (read generating income).  I know I

According to an article I read, the low-profile Camaros are targeted
at big-rig trucks.  This article claimed that the visible enforcement
deterrant was mostly neutralized due to CB radio tipoffs, so they're
trying something different.  That's not to say they won't issue
tickets to any random car they find on the road, but the goal is
trucks.

--Ian
'99 Mazda Miata Turbo -- EM / SM2
'01 Audi S4 -- some stock class