Re: New from Huck & CHuck Enterprises!

To: "Dan Bettis" <danbettis@isoc.net>,
Subject: Re: New from Huck & CHuck Enterprises!
From: "Rick Cone" <rickcone@bellsouth.net>
Date: Thu, 13 Jun 2002 08:37:45 -0400
At the 2001 Runoffs they were optional, if the drivers wanted to use them.
Given that, there was only 30 or so cars that did not have them.
This year will be the last year of optional transponders.

Part of the problem, is that transponders are still not mandated by SCCA via
the GCR for National Events.  New for 2002 is the ability to use
transponders as primary timing system for National races.  Up until then you
either were using stopwatches, photocells, or manual triggers for each car
that passed.

Rick
National T&S License holder for more then half my life. And I'm only 30.