paddock police

To: elinnhoff@smmc.saint-lukes.org, autox@autox.team.net
Subject: paddock police
From: Alek Tziortzis <alextz@comm.mot.com>
Date: Thu, 13 Jun 2002 10:15:32 -0500
Eric,

I have a suggestion,

When I showed up at noon on the friday before the pro, I was really
pissed to find out
that every damn space for the first 6-7 rows was "reserved" by someone
who wasnt even there
or was even getting there for at least another 2 days.
Thats not fair.  Also, there was no way to tell which spaces were
reserved and which were not
(yeah, there was a list posted inside someones enclosed trailer, and
they werent there at the time
and the trailer was locked).

Heres what I propose. All Chief working assignment people can get their
spaces reserved early, fine.
But.........
from Friday before the pro finale until saturday afternoon of the pro
finale, the first 5 rows *cannot* have spaces reserved for someone who
is
not there (ie, you have to physically be there to get a space in the
first 5 rows).
Then, have some kind of marker or use chalk to indicate a reserved
space.

Once saturday afternoon has rolled around, then someone can reserve up
to an additional
3 spaces, but must be prepared to give the names of people who are
registered for natinoals for the extra
spaces they have reserved (ie, you cannot reserve 4 spaces under one
name).

Those are my suggestions.

Alex Tziortzis
#70/170 Super stock