Re: New from Huck & CHuck Enterprises!

To: Rocky Entriken <rocky@tri.net>
Subject: Re: New from Huck & CHuck Enterprises!
From: John Lieberman <jlieberman@sport.rr.com>
Date: Thu, 13 Jun 2002 15:40:31 -0500
SOWDIV has required them for the past couple of years.  However, we
operate a bit differently from some of the other Divisions.  For one
thing, we're incorporated.  So the Corporation, itself, owns all of the
equipment except for the transponders, themselves.  Actually, we do own
SOME transponders (25, I believe) that we rent out to those from outside
the Division who might come to one of our races.

The same equipment is used for every race - regardless of which Region
is actually hosting the event.  Since we've only had one available venue
- Texas World Speedway in College Station - this has worked out quite
well.  However, with the recent approval to use the road course at Texas
Motor Speedway, we're now having to make the Tech Trailer a little more
road-worthy so we can haul that equipment from place to place.

I'm not a road racer myself, but I have been a voting member of the
SOWDIV Corporation board for the past ten years.  If you need more info
on how SOWDIV operates its transponder program, I would suggest you
contact Jack Marr.  He's our Executive Steward.

John (Old Fartz & TLS #37) Lieberman