Re: New from Huck & CHuck Enterprises!

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: New from Huck & CHuck Enterprises!
From: "James A. Crider" <autojim@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Wed, 12 Jun 2002 22:32:32 -0400
At 10:13 PM 06/12/2002 -0400, Rick Cone aka ConeKiller wrote:
>To the Fine Folks at H&C,
>
>    >COMING SOON FROM Huck & CHuck Enterprises:  The Huck & CHuck Variable
>    >Transponder Trigger System!!!
>
>This is already possible!  Don't ask me how I know.  I do have a very
>intimate knowledge of how those little red things with flashing lights
>work.... :)

Yes, yes, we know.  But!  Rest assured that the forthcoming Huck & CHuck
Variable Transponder Trigger System will incorporate all the known methods,
with some of Huck's special new ones (well, once we decipher his
incomprehensible technobabble ramblings.  One of the duties of the DUC,
alas, is translating Huckese into something resembling English).  Well, at
least CHuck, who, after all, is the Sales Weasel of the organization, has
been promising everone he can cadge a drink from at the SEMA and PRI hotel
bars that it will have lots of existing technology plus Huck's Exciting New
Features(tm).

Did you know you can trademark almost anything if you have Sufficient Legal
Resources(tm) at your disposal?

Jim Crider
Director, UnderCover operations (DUC)
Huck & CHuck Enterprises