Re:RE: Outlawed Tires?

To: StolzK@mso.umt.edu
Subject: Re:RE: Outlawed Tires?
From: dkyeung@juno.com
Date: Wed, 12 Jun 2002 20:49:34 GMT
It's even worse than that. By the letter, is the "fully legal and
compatible" phrase applied to the "modifications" or the "sedans"?

My rules of English are certainly rusty (so someone correct me please
if I'm wrong) but the qualifier follows the "modifications" and thus
applies to the modification and not the overall vehicle. That could be
the interpretation to the "letter" of the rule but the "intent" may be
to the whole vehicle.

sheesh, another can of worms for the lawyers.

Dave Yeung
Houston Region