RE: Outlawed Tires?

To: "'Linnhoff, Eric'" <elinnhoff@smmc.saint-lukes.org>,
Subject: RE: Outlawed Tires?
From: "Stolz, Ken" <StolzK@mso.umt.edu>
Date: Wed, 12 Jun 2002 14:07:46 -0600
Boy am I about to get in over my head (let's just say there was a
significant difference in my math and verbal SAT scores).

It says "anywhere" in the country (poor choice of words perhaps), not
everywhere in the country, right?  As Montana has no tread depth
requirement, I'm covered, right?

~ Ken (with some tread depth remaining - but not measured).