Re: Outlawed Tires?

To: "team.net" <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Outlawed Tires?
From: William Loring <bloring@tirerack.com>
Date: Wed, 12 Jun 2002 14:42:19 -0500
Eric,

I don't know all the details of the situation, but I would venture to guess
that you're both right, to some degree. To my knowledge, there are
"political" issues that have kept The Tire Rack away from Falken tires. I'm
not in the circle that gets to see what all of these issues are, or if
they're being resolved, so I can't shed much light, unfortunately.

It certainly is a shame that the Azenis is so hard to come by in some areas.
Do you suppose that this jeopardizes its legality, in regards to the "equal
access to all competitors" rule? Not trying to start anything, just curious.

Regards,

William Loring
The Tire Rack