Re: was Is A-stock soft? now BS?

To: David Hedderick <davebs14@yahoo.com>, autox <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: was Is A-stock soft? now BS?
From: Topper Jones <gbrt@rocketmail.com>
Date: Sat, 8 Jun 2002 13:42:18 -0700 (PDT)
--- David Hedderick <davebs14@yahoo.com> wrote:
> My interpretation is that if there were more people
> running 968's (Faulkner, Murrary, etc.) then they
> would be competitive with the Boxster and the S2000.
> That's at least my opinion.  :-)
>
> David

I agree with David. I think the main reason the S2000's are
winning is that there are so many of them running and most
of the "good" drivers bought them. Of course there was a
reason they bought them but I feel that BS overall has a
very good line up. Juggle the drivers and see what happens.

Topper
http://fifaworldcup.yahoo.com