Re: Re: Stock Class Model Year Exclusion

To: apozner@ptd.net ("Alan Pozner"), autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Re: Stock Class Model Year Exclusion
From: SVPViper@aol.com
Date: Thu, 02 May 2002 12:56:54 -0400
Since I started the thread about 10years and newer... I am taking this directed
towards me... I sincerely hope it isn't...

I only mentioned the 10 year rule out of discussion... and ideas...

I don't think it has anything to do with money... because the fact is... 7 year
old cars are 7-10 thousand... And people easily spend half that every year just
racing the cars.  I should correct that statement... people that campaign their
cars Nationally spend this... Those who only race locally... wouldn't be
affected since we are talking about changes Nationally.

And realistically we aren't even talking about a change happening anytime
soon... and I have seen a lot of points here sharing why it isn't a good idea
to do this... but defensive, accusatory remarks are weak at best!

Discuss it open minded... instead of thinking someone is just whining, or
looking to make this some eliteus thing! ???

Again... I meant no disrespect to anyone... (except maybe you Alan) ;^)