Re: Stock Class Model Year Exclusion

To: <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Stock Class Model Year Exclusion
From: "Alan Pozner" <apozner@ptd.net>
Date: Thu, 2 May 2002 12:10:29 -0400
I think what happened was :

1) Someone was beaten in a stock class by someone who has expensive shocks.
2) They perceive that the expensive shocks are the difference
3) They do not want to buy expensive shocks
4) They propose a stock shock rule
5) Someone else points out that stock OEM shocks are not available for some
old cars
6) They decide that old cars should not be in stock class

All of this is still about an I class and it all sucks. The current rules
are as fair as we can make them. It costs money to play but we have written
the rules to keep the money spent at as low a level as possible. Someone who
does not like the rules because their particular car or situation does not
make them competitive needs to shut up and recognize the selfishness of
proposing rules for their own benefit.

Regards,
Alan
Alan