Re: Jeep Cherokee Rollover

To: "Dan Bettis" <dan@zrracing.com>, "AutoX List" <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Jeep Cherokee Rollover
From: "Bruce Wentzel" <greendotracing@netzero.net>
Date: Wed, 28 Nov 2001 05:46:31 -0500
----- Original Message -----
From: Dan Bettis <dan@zrracing.com>
To: AutoX List <autox@autox.team.net>
Sent: Tuesday, November 27, 2001 2:00 PM

> Something tells me no auto maker will be able to build a car to overcome
the
> common idiot.  If you want to drive your Jeep or trailblazer at 80mph and
> then try and drive it like a sports car you are asking for it.  What was
the
> trail blazer doing driving 80mph.

On that rroad, just keeping up with traffic. The driver was not driving
aggressively. What happened was that this driver had initiated a move to an
empty lane just as a driver one lane over did the same. They both saw the
other driver and reverted to thier original lane. Unfortunately, this driver
did it with an abrupt movement of the steering, setting up a tail wag that
they did not have the skill to deal with.

Bruice
Only $9.95 per month!