2001 Florida State Championships Photos

To: autox@autox.team.net (Autocross List), evolution-discussions@egroups.com,
Subject: 2001 Florida State Championships Photos
From: JVHT@aol.com
Date: Wed, 28 Nov 2001 06:28:42 EST
I would like to take this opportunity to thank the Buccaneer Region for
hosting a great Florida State Championship at Gainesville Raceway. Fantastic
course! Unfortunately it took me 2 days to clean out the dirt I picked up on
turn one when I overdrove the start (that's putting it mildly) and went off
roading. :^(

Here are a few pics I shot at the event including the S/S Champs Beechers &
runner ups Burger/Clark. (Free to use them if credit to GCAC is given)

http://gulfcoastautocrossers.com/photostate01.html

Thanks,
John Taylor
Webmaster & overzealous B/P driver
http://gulfcoastautocrossers.com/

PS: We will host the 2002 Championships at Buckingham!!!
& co-host with CFR the 2002 Pro Solo / National Tour openers in February
2002!!!