RE: Jeep Cherokee Rollover

To: "'Karen Christoff, Ph.D.'" <pykac@olemiss.edu>,
Subject: RE: Jeep Cherokee Rollover
From: "Marc Dencker [MS]" <marcdencker@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 26 Nov 2001 20:02:37 -0800
I had a jeep Cherokee last week as our Audi a4 avant was in the shop.
One of the first things I noticed in the jeep is the warning about
changing lanes at speed (read roll over warning) on the sun visor.

The car felt really crappy in corners at way lower speeds than the Audi
of my Boxster does. I was really happy to get out of this 'we'll give
you a really nice rental car' and back in my non-SUV

You can sell unsafe cars in the US that roll over if you change lanes as
long as you explain it on the sun visor but you can't sell a 911 gt3 as
its bumpers are an inch too low.....

Cheers,
 Marc