Re: Jeep Cherokee Rollover

To: "'team.net'" <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Jeep Cherokee Rollover
From: "Ayer, John K" <john.k.ayer@boeing.com>
Date: Tue, 27 Nov 2001 17:34:45 -0800
It's true.  Why just last Thursday I had to squeeze through traffic jammed
up by a mid-Sixties Dodge pickup that was sliding on it's roof... no
evidence of soccer moms present :)
I have also read enuff off some marque-specific message boards to know also
that you can roll anything if you drive stupid, it seems to happen often
enough, even when speed does not seem excessive.  Though obviously they were
going too fast for conditions, or they wouldn't have fallen over, eh?

Kimball Ayer
2K2 WRX #61

 >An SUV rolls and
> it's headline news, a truck rolls and it's never mentioned...

That's because soccer moms rarely are in the trucks...

Mark