Re: Paddock

To: "Phillip Osborne" <psosborn@gte.net>, "Team.Net"
Subject: Re: Paddock
From: Sam & Greg Scharnberg <samandgreg@qwest.net>
Date: Fri, 31 Aug 2001 19:33:20 -0500
Hi Phil,

I am also looking for a clarification.  This one concerns Crew coming in a
separate vehicle.  Now let me give you some examples.  We have someone
arriving
in a 24' enclosed trailer (50x12 space).  This hardly gives them room to hang
their awning and park their competition car.  Now, their crew shows up in a
handicap van with 2 folks one in a wheel chair.  Where is the crew suppose to
park their vehicle since they are not competitors??  Also, we have crew
arriving in a separate vehicle since they have to leave before the end of the
event because a foreign exchange student is involved.  Where do they park?
The
competitor is arriving with a trailer.

Will Crew be able to park with their competitor or is there a separate area
designated for Crew, Spectator, etc.?

Just curious since exceptions have not been addressed...........and believe me
there will be exceptions :-))

Actually, I am surprised no one has addressed exceptions,
Sam