RE: Tech at Nationals

To: Sam Strano <strano@stranoparts.com>,
Subject: RE: Tech at Nationals
From: Sam & Greg Scharnberg <samandgreg@qwest.net>
Date: Fri, 31 Aug 2001 19:30:38 -0500
So, Stock and Street Prepared with roll bars are not a concern when it
comes to
roll bar height?  Hmmm, kinda curious.  Seems like they (Stock) roll more
often
than a Prepared or Modified.  So whose roll bar and driver restraint (Stock
-Sec 13.2.G&H and Street Prepared -Sec 14.2.G) should tech be checking (Sec
3.3.2 and Sec 3.3.3.P)?

Only talking about the Stock and Street Prepared with roll bars,
Sam