Re: Stock Class - DS/GS

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Stock Class - DS/GS
From: Lloyd.Wilson@alcan.com
Date: Fri, 31 Aug 2001 07:47:46 -0500
I am starting to have the feeling that whomever does all the class
restructuring put their time and effort into "correcting" the top level
classes and whatever time they had left they "threw together" the bottom
level classes.  Now, this is mean to write and I really don't truly feel
this way but it sort of looks like it.

I'm just now more happy with my decision move to a "more stable" class like
BS, I mean the 'new CS'.  Now if, us Miata owners, just keeping hoping that
the MR2 dose not get the LSD they want.

I did say it last year that GS is the "melting pot" class for Stock and
with the new restructuring this has not changed.

Lloyd Wilson
happy '01 Miata in '01 BS moving to '02 CS
retired '93 Lude in '01 GS moving to '02 DS