Re: best route, Nebraska to Topeka ??

To: "Eric Salem" <eric@mail.brown911.com>, <Smokerbros@aol.com>,
Subject: Re: best route, Nebraska to Topeka ??
From: "Rocky Entriken" <rocky@tri.net>
Date: Tue, 28 Aug 2001 04:42:29 -0500
Nah. It's not!  :-)

If skipping Denver is a desire, and I can see that, then the zig south from
York to Salina would IMHO be the way to go. Since they extended the 4-lane,
US81 south from York is now a better road than US75 south from Omaha or the
roads south from Lincoln.

BTW -- what's that single county? Do I need to know for the next time I come
up your way? (I go north to York, then east on I-80 to get to Omaha).

--Rocky