Re: National office move

To: <Mdmotorsprt@aol.com>, <eric@mail.brown911.com>
Subject: Re: National office move
From: "Rick Brown" <free2000@quixnet.net>
Date: Fri, 17 Aug 2001 12:37:31 -0700
----- Original Message -----
From: <Mdmotorsprt@aol.com>
To: <eric@mail.brown911.com>
Cc: <autox@autox.team.net>
Sent: Friday, August 17, 2001 9:47 AM

> Umm Eric, I dont think so. I am a recent transplant from California to
Cendiv. California regions, at least those in the southern part of the
state, are struggling to get 100 entries for regionals.

????? Where do you get this?  Southern Cal regions (Cal Club & San Diego)
have had way over 100 (closer to 200) for many, many years and now we are
regulary near 250+ .  Not sure about SD turnouts this year, but Cal Club has
had 2 events over 280 and the last event was 305.  I've been autocrossing
here since 1972 and I don't ever remember "struggling" for entries.

Rick Brown
FP 240Z

>Cendiv averages 225 +. Further, I lived in SoCal for tons of years. When
Buttonwillow came on board, I had TWO tracks within a 3 hour drive, the
other
 >(two) where 6 hours or longer. I now live in Kentucky, and I am within six
hours of 8 + SCCA tracks, two non  SCCA, and three of those are within 3
>hours.
>
> Check the numbers again. Your highest participatin in racing in ANY form,
circle track, drag racing, road racing (um off road and rally are
exceptions) is in the midwest within a 4 hour drive of Indy.