RE: National office move

To: <eric@mail.brown911.com>
Subject: RE: National office move
From: Mdmotorsprt@aol.com
Date: Fri, 17 Aug 2001 12:47:27 EDT
Umm Eric, I dont think so. I am a recent transplant from California to Cendiv.
California regions, at least those in the southern part of the state, are
struggling to get 100 entries for regionals. Cendiv averages 225 +. Further, I
lived in SoCal for tons of years. When Buttonwillow came on board, I had TWO
tracks within a 3 hour drive, the other (two) where 6 hours or longer. I now
live in Kentucky, and I am within six hours of 8 + SCCA tracks, two non  SCCA,
and three of those are within 3 hours.

Check the numbers again. Your highest participatin in racing in ANY form,
circle track, drag racing, road racing (um off road and rally are exceptions)
is in the midwest within a 4 hour drive of Indy.

Mike Dickerson

n a message dated Fri, 17 Aug 2001  1:41:24 AM Eastern Daylight Time, "Eric