Re: SCCA national office move

To: <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: SCCA national office move
From: "Ron Nottingham" <nottingham@alltel.net>
Date: Thu, 16 Aug 2001 18:35:26 -0400
A little bit of flawed logic there.  Let's see.... 4 West events with
(assuming, according to James) 988 and THREE East events with 889.  Looks
like West events average 247 entrants, while East events average 296
entrants.

Besides, does it REALLY matter where the National Office is?  Ford Motors
and General Motors are headquarted in Michigan, but not all of the cars in
the world are made there.

Ron N. - Dalton, GA
90 SHO