RE: SCCA national office move

To: "Autox@Autox.Team.Net" <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: SCCA national office move
From: "Marcus Merideth" <esp89@peoplepc.com>
Date: Thu, 16 Aug 2001 17:59:18 -0400
Good point Paula.  Now I vote for Peru Indiana as a nationals site.  Like my
vote really matters to anybody.  :)
We all voted for our BOD members so let them make an informed decision.  If
you  didn't vote then you don't even get to think an opinion.  You have
proven you don't care.
Oh, and one other thing while I am at it.  Some of us rarely run on asphalt
and see no reason why anybody would want to.  Cement is wonderful!!!!!!!!!!!
Now you can go have fun with that. :) :)

Marcus E. Merideth
esp 89