Re: Fw: SCCA national office move

To: "Patrick Washburn" <washburn@dwave.net>
Subject: Re: Fw: SCCA national office move
From: "Dave Whitworth" <dave@wcsllc.net>
Date: Fri, 17 Aug 2001 07:48:51 -0700
> Where is it written that Nationals must held on concrete??  While Marcus
> can apparently find enough concrete to be at a dis-advantage on pavement
> (we will beat you up later Marcus) the rest of us slobs run on pavement
all
> year, Peru excepting.

It isn't a rule - but last time we had this discussion I got slammed for
mentioning that it would probably economically feasable to overlay the
course areas in Topeka with good ractrack quality asphalt as opposed to
paving 30 acres of cornfield with concrete at $10/ sq. ft.......

Myself, either way wouldn't bother me....

Dave