Re: Perch wrench?

To: Dave Kizerian <davekizerian@hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: Perch wrench?
From: Iain Mannix <mannix@rmsolo.org>
Date: Wed, 15 Aug 2001 09:52:41 -0600 (MDT)
I second that motion - the adjustable/hinged variety Dave refers to
works very well.

In a pinch, a screwdriver and hammer works, although it does mar the
ring a bit.

The headset/bb tool(any decent bike shop, or Performance Bike) is
a good call.  The right tool is admittedly a bit better, but you're
not likely to find one in stock in many towns.  Circle track shops
are a good resource, though - there are two places in Denver who
probably have a few on hand, and I'd guess there are similar places
in KC that do, also.

Iain(or just run short enough springs that you can jack the car
up & turn the ring by hand....;)