RE: NASCAR officials say Earnhardt's belt ripped

To: "Pylon.CC" <pylon@pylon.cc>, <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: NASCAR officials say Earnhardt's belt ripped
From: "Patrick Washburn" <washburn@dwave.net>
Date: Tue, 27 Feb 2001 07:37:33 -0600
They showed in-car footage immediately after the incident.  (Not knowing
the outcome of course)  I could not see any portion of Dale, it was a
passenger side dashboard shot, and I didn't detect anything unusual when I
saw it.  They only showed it once, and I wouldn't look for it again.

> I have been wondering the same thing.  There has to be in car footage
> somewhere out there.  Fox or NASCAR is probably just keeping a tight hold
of
> it.

Patrick Washburn
C-Tech Trailer Cabinets