Re: race car insurance

To: "Linnhoff, Eric" <elinnhoff@smmc.saint-lukes.org>,
Subject: Re: race car insurance
From: "Rick Brown" <free2000@quixnet.net>
Date: Thu, 15 Feb 2001 15:20:52 -0800
Insurance?  On our race car?  Um, lets see, trailer was free (built in the
'40's, been passed around to several people here) and put in a couple
hundred to repaint, rewire, minor repair; car was 2,500 and maintained with
many years accumulation of Z parts.   Insurance? We don't need no stinkin'
insurance :)

Rick Brown
FP/GT2 240Z