Re: race car insurance

To: "Linnhoff, Eric" <elinnhoff@smmc.saint-lukes.org>,
Subject: Re: race car insurance
From: Don Miller <turbospl311@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 15 Feb 2001 14:35:33 -0800 (PST)
OKay , first off, some of us aren't that old that have
dedicated cars. I use my Farm Bureau agent on a stated
value policy. I have this for the car and trailer
sepedrately. The trailer costs me 30 per year (5000
value) and the car is 65 per year (4500 value).

Don (not really that old) Miller
TLS #8 68 Turbo Roaster
Must go Faster Racing
--- "Linnhoff, Eric" <elinnhoff@smmc.saint-lukes.org>