Female participation help

To: "Team.Net (Group)" <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Female participation help
From: "Roger Johnson" <rjohnson@friendlynet.com>
Date: Wed, 7 Feb 2001 14:21:17 -0500
1.)  At the Pro Solo and National Solo II events, female
participation ran at 20% or a bit less for years.  More recently
it has dropped off a bit (sorry, away from my files for the
exact numbers) as overall numbers have increased; i.e.,
Open class growth has been larger than Ladies class growth
during the last two years.

2.)  I am always amazed that when it comes to discussions
and opinions and debate about females in Solo II, it is
always the males that dominate the conversation.  On either
side of the question(s), it should be left to them to engage
each other in the debate, discussion and decisions.

RJ2