Female participation help

To: "team.net" <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Female participation help
From: Michael Poorboy <bitterrootprop@nidlink.com>
Date: Wed, 07 Feb 2001 09:36:55 -0800
Hi list ,
I am looking over the past participation of the female drivers
in our club. The numbers seemed to be very low probably
around 4% to 5% per event. I feel we should be around 10%
to 15% and growing at this time.

What are most of the other clubs percentages and how are you
drawing more females to your events ? Any help with this would
be helpful.

Ladies I hope you don't take offense to this post . I am truly trying
to open up the club to all and not single out others. Any ladies out
there who have things that would make them feel more comfortable
at an autocross event please let me know.

In the pass we have offered free admission to any competitor who
brought along a female to compete. This has only helped on the event
day only and most do not return to other events.

Thanks,
Mike
ASNW