Re: Car trailer/tornado navagation system

To: "Steven Volpp" <volpp@netdoor.com>, "team.net"
Subject: Re: Car trailer/tornado navagation system
From: Dick Rasmussen <rasmussend@mindspring.com>
Date: Sat, 03 Feb 2001 09:45:45 -0500
At 08:24 AM 2/3/01 -0600, Steven Volpp wrote:
>While driving through Indiana, which seems to be the birthplace of all RV's
>and travel trailers, I saw what appeared to be a trailer that had a place
>for your car in back, and a place to live in front.
>
>I have been unable to find anything like it online, and make local dealers
>say it does not exist.  Since I live in Mississippi, and State law requires
>that I own some sort of trailer that I can live in so that the tornados know
>where to land, does anyone out there know anything about a trailer like
>this?

Steven,

You "need" to contact Roger Johnson (Ohio). He owns a custom built 5th
wheel of the type you are describing. I'm sure he can "fill you in"!

I'm sure I have seen smaller versions of the same thing, but maybe in
European sourced magazines or websites.

Dick Rasmussen
CM 85
85 Van Diemen RF-85 Formula Ford