San Diego tour rent a ride

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: San Diego tour rent a ride
From: "Albert E. Cram, M.D." <albert-cram@uiowa.edu>
Date: Sun, 04 Feb 2001 17:13:25 -0600
Does anyone know if there is going to be a F125 rent a ride program at the
national tours this year?  If not, is there anyone that could tolerate a co
driver on Saturday (and Friday if there is a pregame warmup, test and
tune)?   I have to fly home on Sunday so I can't run both days.  It's just
that it's still snowing out here in the midwest and I would really like to
get some ax time in.  I will be competing at the Meridian Miss. Tour so at
least I'll have SOME recent experience in a real car again before San
Diego.  All of my autocross experience has been in Mod cars  (Solo V, E mod
Chevrolotus, and C mod) but I'm open to anything for seat time.  I'm on the
digest so contact me at acram@home.com  or albert-cram@uiowa.edu

Thanks
Al Cram
Old Duffer Racing