Local event fees

To: evolution-discussions@egroups.com, autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Local event fees
From: Benjamin D Thatcher <bthatch@juno.com>
Date: Mon, 29 Jan 2001 09:58:27 +0000
Atlanta region just raised entry fees to $25 for members and $30 for
non-members. However, if a member buys a season's pass it works out to
$20 per event ($200 for the 10 points events or $240 for 10 points events
plus two fun events).

Our overhead is site rental, pottie rental, trophies and upkeep for our
trailer and supplies. All this works out to about $1800 per event.

Last year we only averaged 3 runs per driver per event. This year we will
be giving 33% more runs (4 instead of 3), start at 9:30 and do away with
2 driver's meetings a day (novices will still have a meeting and course
walk).

We are actively exploring ways to change workers on the fly so we can get
even MORE runs a day. Anybody out there do that?

Ben Thatcher
Apex Benefit Services & Motorsports
Stockbridge, GA