RE: Local event fees

To: <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Local event fees
From: "Paul Zahornasky" <p.zahornasky@att.net>
Date: Mon, 29 Jan 2001 10:21:07 -0500
NER has been changing workers on the fly for a few years now.  It really
takes a lot of downtime out of the equation.  To do it, you have to start
calling for workers on the last run of the heat (assuming that you are
running more than one run a heat.)  As they get checked in, they go out and
relieve someone from the corner.  We used to lose 10 minutes per changeover
just trying to get workers on and off the course.  Now the only downtime is
when the T&S people change, usually no more than a couple of minutes.  A few
times this past year we managed to roll the heats together so that there was
no discernable break in the action.

Paul Zahornasky