RE: kid karts

To: "Peter Mottaz" <mph_16@hotmail.com>, <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: kid karts
From: "Dan USA" <dandalen@usa.net>
Date: Tue, 16 Jan 2001 11:28:08 -0800
Peter,
  This is good to hear.  I hope to get my 14 year old son started in
autocrossing with the SCCA. A passion that he and I developed together in
the last year.  He from the passenger seat :^( . But at least he could
participate in that way.  Now he's getting itchy to get behind the wheel.
Before I turn him loose in my turbo, I want him to get a solid schooling in
the basics.  (he already knows what not to do by watching me <G> ).
Hopefully, I am showing him the proper way to compete win or loose, (mostly
loose). My utmost goal would be to keep it fun for all and to learn.
If anyone has any suggestions for West Coast karts for sale (cheep), please
let me know.

Thanks,
Dan and Andrew Dalen
944 Turbo and no kart yet...