Re: kid karts

To: "Dennis Hale" <dhale_510@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: kid karts
From: "Roger Johnson" <rjohnson@friendlynet.com>
Date: Mon, 15 Jan 2001 14:05:32 -0500
Sadly, even at the 'big-event' level, there is a bit of this.
A handful of over-competitive kids, and the occasional
over-competitive Little-League parent can spoil the fun
for the kids.

Thankfully, there are folks like GH and the Clements
to off-set the ugly stuff.  (And some on the West coast
too, I am sure. . . . .)

R2