Re: Regions using pre-registration (not for Tours, etc)

To: "Team.Net" <autox@autox.team.net>, "Mo Soar" <msoar@home.com>,
Subject: Re: Regions using pre-registration (not for Tours, etc)
From: Monica & Bob Walker <walkerreston@home.com>
Date: Mon, 15 Jan 2001 16:22:53 -0500
The web preregistration has proved very convenient since it was introduced
in 99, so convenient that 120-140 numbers are registered in 24 to 36 HOURS
after the web site is activated. Additional procedures had to be put in
place to handle a waiting list and entry limits required by time
restrictions by the lot owners.  It does make the registration process much
quicker.
Bob Walker