Regions using pre-registration (not for Tours, etc)

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Regions using pre-registration (not for Tours, etc)
From: Mo Soar <msoar@home.com>
Date: Sun, 14 Jan 2001 15:01:35 -0800
Looking for info from regions that use some form of preregistration for
regular season events - I had heard that DC region did, but that website
seems DOA (at least to @home's routers, which doesn't actually mean
much).  I would really like email from whomever is in charge of it for any
regions using it - or regions that stopped using it, which would be equally
instructive - so I can find out some of the ways it's done at the complete
nuts-and-bolts level.

tia,
Mo Soar,  Oregon Region SCCA Solo2 DP 15 Fiat X1/9
msoar@home.com