Re: Helmets - how to figure Snell rating

To: "Jim Wilson" <jim@jamesdwilson.com>, <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Helmets - how to figure Snell rating
From: "Eric Linnhoff" <eric10mm@qni.com>
Date: Tue, 9 Jan 2001 00:09:31 -0600
I used to have a nice collection of really expensive helmets sitting on my
garage shelf.  $300+ Shoei's, Arai's, Bell's, each usually with some custom
paint work.  Every one of them had great big 'ol ugly scrapes, gouges or
plain stem-to-stern cracks in them.  Every one of them saved my head from
making direct contact with some very hard surface after some inattentive
gray-hair decided to pull out in front of me and my motorcycle and I went
airborn.

The best hundreds of dollars that I ever spent.  Besides that trip to the
Mustang Ranch.  ;^)

Eric Linnhoff in KC
#69 STS    TLS #13
'98 Neon R/T  (4 door)