Re: PRO's/Time/Attendance

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: PRO's/Time/Attendance
From: Whitneys <whitneys@mindspring.com>
Date: Sun, 07 Jan 2001 23:10:34 -0600
With some determination, caffeine, and maybe a co-driver, you can do most
in 2 vac. days, leave after work thursday, and try to get in 300-500 miles
before crashing for a few hrs.  Then catch the remaining 800 to 1000 miles
on friday.  Get in late it friday, and do early registration and tech sat.
morning.  This is not necessarily the best method for optimum driver
performance - at the harrisburg pro sat. afternoon (left from dallas at
about midnite thursday - trying to get the new tow vehicle prepped) I was
trying to red light, but could not react and launch fast enough - even when
I thought I was leaving before the last yellow came on :)

I did a few all night marathons last year , left on friday noon to go to
Lemoore, Harrisburg, and more relaxed trips to Petersburg, Peru, and
Wendover.   You can normally leave pretty early from a Pro on Sun. - it's
much better in that respect than a tour.   Also the 12 runs help make up
for the lack of course walking time/energy.

Sounds like an all win deal to me....

Stan