Re: I bought my 1st race Tires!!

To: <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: I bought my 1st race Tires!!
From: "David Hironaka" <daveds50@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Fri, 5 Jan 2001 22:43:40 -0800
  Kam wrote:

> I ordered some Kumho Victoracer V700s 205/50zr15 that
>will be mounted on 15x7 BBS rims. I got them from tirerack.com and opted to
>save myself the $60 to have them heatcycled.

  hi Kam;
  being your next door neighbor, i'll offer to properly heat cycle
your tires, for a mere $50...  thats ten dollars less than Tire
Rack wanted...  :-)
  really now, just do what Jason said, and set the car up on
blocks for at least 24 hours.  should be good to go after that.
  see ya,
  dave  ( 7 Hondas in the garage, and all of them run !!! )