Re: I bought my 1st race Tires!!

To: brianberryhill@flashmail.com, autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: I bought my 1st race Tires!!
From: John Galligan <galligan@gulftel.com>
Date: Fri, 05 Jan 2001 16:25:06 -0600
I would hop on an interstate about 2 weeks before the first event, drive
70 to 80 about 50 miles, then return home, stick the tires away until
you are ready to use them. This is the poor man's heat cylce. I also
just got my first Kumhos. Understand that they like hight pressure. I
plan to start at 40 and go from there. Good luck.
John

--
John Galligan
galligan@gulftel.com