Re: STS Tire Rules

To: autox list <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: STS Tire Rules
From: Loren Williams <Loren@kscable.com>
Date: Thu, 26 Oct 2000 20:54:50 -0500

Roger Johnson wrote:

> Then you need to start those discussions.

If any of us were concerned about it, we would.

As you have so eloquently stated (over and over again :) ), there's nothing
we can do about this issue.  What's to discuss?  Should we pack up and go
home just because there's a possibility that someone could cheat?

There are lots of other possible ways to cheat, and most of us can't afford
the bond required to protest most of them.  To me, that makes them just as
undetectable as a cheater tire.  And yet I still compete.

"It's not the kill, it's the thrill of the chase."

--
Loren Williams | Loren@kscable.com
'94 Saturn SC2 | Wichita Region SCCA - http://www2.southwind.net/~scca